|To set up your My Unity account, visit your doctor’s office and ask for an activation code (token). Once you have the code, click here and follow the instructions.
Welcome to My Unity: My Doctor's Office
Enroll in the My Unity patient portal now!
My Unity patient portal is a personal web site that houses your patient information and makes it easy and convenient to communicate with your doctors’ and specialists’ offices. No time-consuming phone calls. Now, you can contact them right online through this secure patient portal.
NEW LOOK STARTING ON JUNE 30!
Starting on Monday, June 30 your My Doctor's Office patient portal will have a new look. You'll find all of the same great features with new, easy-to-access buttons across the top of the screen. Call the Unity Contact Center at (585) 368-3000 with questions between 8 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Why should I use My Unity?
My Unity gives you access to your health care team and to key resources that can help enhance your health. Our patient portal is available 24/7, and you can use it to:
- NEW! Online appointment scheduling
For Unity Family Medicine at Counrty Village patients: Schedule non-urgent office visits and follow-up appointments online through My Unity. Just log-in and click on the link on the left-hand side of the screen. If you need a same-day appointment, have an urgent medical issue or need to schedule a physical, please call our office.
This feature will be made available to additional Unity practices throughout 2013 - check back for more information!
If you have an urgent medical matter, please call your doctor’s office directly.
- Request prescription refills – Log into My Unity and click on the “Renew Medication” link on the left. You’ll receive an email asking you to log into the portal to access a message about your request once it’s been processed by your doctor’s office. Please allow 2 days for the office to respond. A few additional days may be needed for controlled substances.
- Request a non-urgent appointment – Just log into the system and send a request for an appointment. If the request is sent before 2 p.m. on a weekday, you’ll receive an email response that same day. If the request is sent after 2 p.m. or on a weekend, you will get a response on the next business day.
- Ask non-urgent medical questions – Use the portal to send messages to your doctor’s clinical staff. You’ll get an email notifying you to log-in to the portal when the response is ready. This ensures that your online communication is secure.
- Access practice documents – Request copies of documents such as:
- Patient plans – a summary of your visit
- Immunization records
- Office forms (physical forms for camp/school/work)
- Lab result letters
- Use the portal’s research center – Visit this area for helpful information on a variety of medical conditions, medications, medical tests, and more. You’ll also find a symptom checker and health decision tools.
Learn more about accessing your patient information!
Click here to download our Frequently Asked Questions.
Is your doctor's office offering My Unity?
We’re introducing the My Unity patient portal in phases. The following offices have started enrolling patients in My Unity:
Be sure to check with your doctors’ offices to see when they’re scheduled to become part of the patient portal!
- Unity Diabetes Center
- Unity Family Medicine at Spencerport
- Unity Family Medicine at Chili Center
- Unity Family Medicine at St. Bernard’s
- Unity Family Medicine at St. Mary’s
- Unity Family Medicine at Country Village
- Unity Internal Medicine at Park Ridge
- Unity Family Medicine at Parkway
- Unity Internal Medicine at Cornerstone
- Unity Internal Medicine at Canal Ponds
- Unity Neurology
- Unity Family Medicine at Orchard Street
- Unity Vascular Surgery
- Unity Geriatrics
- Unity Faculty Partners
- Unity Family Medicine at Brockport
- Genesee Specialty Care
- Unity Pediatrics
- Unity Internal Medicine at Ridgeway
- Unity Dental at Ridgeway
- Unity Dental at St. Mary's
- Unity Dental at Penfield
If you registered for My Unity and have questions or issues, please contact the Unity OnCall Center at (585) 368-3000 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Or submit an email request for help to firstname.lastname@example.org. The OnCall Center will answer your message during business hours.
This site was developed in conjunction with our partner, NextGen, and their patient portal connectivity solution. You may see resources or emails with information you’ve requested coming from this company.
© 2014 Unity Health System