Outpatient Appointments available within 24 hrs.
Greece - Rochester - Brighton
Chemical Dependency Overview
We are OASAS Certified
Unity Chemical Dependency provides the most comprehensive and personalized treatment services in Western New York for adolescents, adults, older adults, and their families.
Our highly specialized outpatient programs, inpatient rehabilitation, and residential programs help our clients and their families recover from addiction and get their lives back.
Did you find what you were looking for on our Web site today? If not, please let us know.
Today, 22 million Americans are abusing drugs or alcohol.
That alarming statistic proves one thing: Chemical dependency is a big problem in every community. And it damages thousands of lives in Rochester and Monroe County every year.
Even so, it can be a challenge to identify people who have chemical dependency problems and to find effective ways to help them.
That’s why so many people come to Unity Chemical Dependency for assistance.
We offer the most comprehensive and personalized treatment services in upstate New York for both adults and adolescents.
- The most comprehensive range of services in upstate New York
- A long history of effective treatment
- Inter-disciplinary expertise
- Personalized treatment plans
- Family programs and support
- Inpatient, outpatient, and residential programs
- Three convenient locations: Brighton, Greece & Rochester
- The high-quality care & commitment you expect from Unity
- See the links on the left for a list of our comprehensive Chemical Dependency services.
A long history of helping people change for the better
At Unity Chemical Dependency, we have a long track record of success in helping people recover. In fact, our experts have been helping people deal with chemical dependency problems and re-build their lives since 1980.
One of the goals of our approach to treatment is to help clients develop a deeper understanding of themselves and their dependency on alcohol and drugs.
This heightened self-awareness helps people make the profound and often difficult changes necessary for a successful recovery.
We also work closely with families to help them learn how to support the recovery of their loved ones.
This caring and realistic approach to treatment is one of the major reasons why Unity Chemical Dependency has been so effective at helping people re-build their lives for more than 25 years.
An integrated approach to treatment
The experts on our Chemical Dependency team include:
- Credentialed Alcohol Counselors
- Addiction Psychiatrists
- Mental Health Therapists
- Social Workers
- Vocational & Recreational Therapists
In the challenging world of chemical dependency treatment, expertise in all of these areas is essential for success.
It’s also important for all of these experts to work closely together to help clients. That close-knit integration is a real strength of the Unity Chemical Dependency team.
- Call 585-723-7736 for more information or to schedule an evaluation
- E-mail us and we’ll contact you.
- Recognize the warning signs of addiction
- Learn more about our services for adolescents
- Find the Unity Chemical Dependency location near you.
We are OASAS certified.