Home Health Care
Certified Skilled Services
When you are recovering from an illness or injury we can help. We bring compassionate, expert care right to your doorstep – so you can recover safely and comfortably at home.
If you or a loved one need short term care during the first 30 – 90 days at home after a hospital stay, surgery or a new health diagnosis, we can set up and expedite the following services:
Services are covered by Medicare, Medicaid, commercial insurance or private pay plans.
- Skilled Nursing Care by registered nurses (RNs) who administer IV drugs, give shots, provide tube feedings, change dressings and oversee diabetes care.
- Physical Therapy to treat injury and disease through exercise, heat, light and therapeutic massage.
- Occupational Therapy Services to help you or your loved on return to activities like bathing, preparing meals and housekeeping.
- Speech-Language Therapy to assist with speech, language and swallowing issues or to address communication problems following a serious injury, illness or stroke.
- Medical Social Services to help manage the social and emotional concerns related to your illness
- Home Health Aides to assist with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing and making meals.
We are licensed to provide care to residents living in Monroe County, New York.
Call (585) 368-HOME (4663)
Rochester Regional Health
Home Health Care
89 Genesee Street
Rochester, NY 14611
(585) 368-HOME (4663)
Please fill out the form below if you'd like one of our knowledgeable representatives to contact you about our services. We will get back to you the next business day. *The information you provide here is only used by Rochester Regional Health. We never sell or share with third parties.
Join Our Team
There's never been more opportunities at Rochester Regional Health, Home Health Care. Excellent benefits and opportunities across the entire Health System.
Look at our opportunities here